The President earlier today sacked nine of his ministers from his cabinet to reshuffling…..
The Information Minister, Labaran Maku said that President Jonathan expressed satisfaction and appreciation to the sacked ministers for the excellent ways they have handled their offices, and that he assured them that he would engage them in other national assignments whenever opportunities arise.
Below is the list of the interim ministers appointed:
- Labaran Maku (Minister of Information) - Ministry of Defence
- Nyesom Wike (Minister of State for Education) – Ministry of Education
- Darius Ishaku (Minister of State for Niger Delta Development) – Ministry of Environment
- Musa Sada (Minister of Solid Mineral Dev) – Ministry of Lands, Housing & Urban Development
- Omobola Johnson ( Minister of Communication Technology) – Ministry of Science and Technology
- Bashir Yuguda (Minister of state, Works) – Ministry of National Planning.
- Akinwumi Adesina (Ministers of Agriculture) – Ministry of State for Agriculture
- Chinedu Nebo (Minister of Power) – Ministry of Power for State