PHOTOS: See Bishop David Oyedepo & Family!

GE admin March 6, 2012 58

The name Bishop David Oyedepo rings a loud bell all around the world as one of the most powerful, yet humble man of God who never fails to give honour to God and other respectable men of God at any given opportunity.

Bishop Oyedepo is the founder of Living Faith Ministries aka Winners Chapel that has its base in Canaanland in Ota, Ogun State with physical branches all over the world and spiritual branches in every households that have internet access.

If you want to read more about his gigantic ministry, you can visit www.domi.org.ng

Apart from being a strong man of faith, “Papa” as Bishop Oyedepo is foundly called is a successful family man who is blessed with a beautiful wife, Pastor (Mrs.) Faith Oyedepo. In their 30 years of marriage together, Bishop Oyedepo and his wife were blessed with 4 wonderful children, 2 boys and girls.

Their first child, David Jnr, who Pastors the London branch of the church got married to former Miss. Kemi Olubu on July 26, 2008 and they are blessed with two kids, a girl and a boy.

Their second child, Pastor Isaac Oyedepo, is the Resident Pastor of Winners Chapel, South Africa, and he also got married to former Miss, Ayomitide Omogbadegun on December 17, 2010 and they are blessed with a son.

The family’s third born is pretty “single-not-searching” damsel, Love Oyedepo. she is also into ministry in other capacities as she is often seen on mission trips with her mother.

The last born of the family is Precious (yes she is single, and don’t even go there), a product of Faith Academy, she is currently studying in America.

Do we still need to tell you Bishop Oyedepo is a grandfather?

OK he is o!

58 Comments »

1. Jackie March 7, 2012 at 11:20 - Reply

Lovely Family. Papa is indeed a great man of God. Keep up the good work sir! May God’s grace and strength keep your ministry going strong.

2. Temmy March 8, 2012 at 04:28 - Reply

Oyedepo is a lovely family

3. Princewill Ewang April 11, 2012 at 04:04 - Reply

God is working in your life sir. If not God you could not exist, but thank God you exist by his power. So keep on doing his works. GOD Bless you AMEN.

4. olatunji olukoya June 5, 2012 at 11:19 - Reply

its really interesting

5. Bwallami Tunoh June 29, 2012 at 17:33 - Reply

My love goes out to you and your lovely family my PAPA, God bless and keep you for me.

6. justice July 29, 2012 at 15:10 - Reply

GOD bless you because this family is above all and reward you

7. mpah naomi August 7, 2012 at 14:29 - Reply

Daddy god bless you we are from winners from cameroon in dla where daddy Truimphant obamoh was . we love you all

8. Victoria August 26, 2012 at 09:37 - Reply

God bless you greatly my father and mentor,u are indeed a rear gift 2 ds generatn,i ask 4 grace 2 run steadfastly 2 d end.

9. adeoba dotun August 27, 2012 at 05:56 - Reply

pls check out my blog @ doababa1.blogspot.com and leave a comment

10. Nonso anoliefo August 31, 2012 at 11:43 - Reply

I cue into the blessings that flow from your family…your great nd i luv you papa

11. Nonso anoliefo August 31, 2012 at 11:55 - Reply

May God save us all…My condelence to osokogu’s may God be with You

12. gift September 11, 2012 at 20:40 - Reply

The family that God had in mind when He spoke those words in Gen 2:24.

13. Bruce Nelstree September 28, 2012 at 12:08 - Reply

My Papa, I have ever cherish every word out of Your mouth, I love You Sir, truly You are Blessed by GOD and with a family of every man’s desire. I shall be a Winner like You Sir in every area of my Life, in JESUS Name Amen………………………………………..

14. BLESSMORE October 13, 2012 at 12:48 - Reply

My father Pastor Issac Oyedepo i give thanks to all the spiritual teachings you give in Winners Chappel Johhasburg and through your help im healed and touched by the Lord.God is good.

15. Crown Oladipupo October 18, 2012 at 07:39 - Reply

PAPA, i really love you,cos you are sent to me and this generation and the generations yet unborn. You are a wholesome blessing to me and my entire person. I really appreciate God for sending you to me. Glooooory

16. mike oluwagbami October 29, 2012 at 16:12 - Reply

Glory to God,now I belief the word works even more than a magic.

17. Anonymous November 24, 2012 at 15:45 - Reply

But check stuff before you post on ur blog o. The name of the last daughter is not precious now? HA!!!!!!!!!

18. Alexis Mveng January 9, 2013 at 01:56 - Reply

Papa David,peux-tu me donner un coup de pouce? je veux aussi servir l’Eternel comme toi et ta famille,
    tu es un homme béni de l’Eternel, s’il te plait fait quelque chose pour nous ma femme et moi, nous servons et nous aspirons aux fonctions de pasteurs.
    votre aide moral, spirituel peut beaucoup nous aider
    Que l’amour de Dieu demeure en toi et à ta famille au nom de Jésus-Christ amen.

19. ida carmen MOULOUNGUI BAYILOU January 9, 2013 at 04:06 - Reply

SOYEZ BENI PAPA DAVID ET MAMAN FAITH OYEDEPO dans le précieux nom de JESUS-CHRIST. Je viens humblement vous demander l’intégration de mon mari PASTEUR MOULOUNGUI BAYILOU JOHN-HABRE EVREL au sein de la grande famille des vainqueurs et nous avons besoin de votre soutien car mon mari vien d’une autre congrégation dans la quelle il a été ordonné PASTEUR comment intégrer la grande famille des vainqueurs en tant que couple pastoral venant d’ailleur?PRIER pour nous afin que notre couple sois un foyer de grande destiné,que nous soyons à jamais nos enfants,nous et nos familles sources de bénédiction pour d’autre foyer et couple ainsi que pour le ministère de la CHAPELLE DES VAINQUEURS partout dans le monde dans le précieux nom de JESUS-CHRIST AMEN.

20. Ekki January 22, 2013 at 02:30 - Reply

Papa, thank you for the wonderful work you are doing in the winners family. The Lord bless you sir. May His covenant of divine health, supernatural provision, longlife, and fruitfulness be evident in your life forever in Jesus name. Mummy Iove you.

21. Daniels January 29, 2013 at 03:30 - Reply

Daddy is A WONDERFUL MAN OF GOD Choosing By Jehovah i pray for More Grace to Continued Increase all The time in The family.
    i am really Greatful for The Family and The children Daddy is Now Grandpa so Daddy Need to Think Very deep as our elderly Grandfather we love you and i Belive all children are thesame may you leave long on Earth sir with peace of God abide with you and your family amen.

22. PST FEMI MOSAKU-JOHNSON January 29, 2013 at 06:20 - Reply

MY ONLY ISSUE WITH THIS MINISTRY IS THAT THEY HAVE NEVER PREACHED ON SALVATION,SANCTIFICATION,HOLINESS AND THE COMING OF CHRIST.PAUL SAYS IF IT IS ONLY IN THIS WORLD WE HAVE HOPE,WE ARE MISERABLE ABOVE ALL MEN.THE MAIN,MAJOR AND ONLY ISSUE ABOUT MINISTRY IS SALVATION.KNOWING JESUS PERSONALLY AND MAKING HIM KNOWN. GOOD DAY

23. DANIELS February 1, 2013 at 03:29 - Reply

i belive most people are not member of Living faith Church how do you knows that they are not Preaching the Gospel on Salvation,Sanctification or Holiness.
    come and join Living Faith Church and you we know that God is Good they are Preaching Salvation if that you want of sanctification or Holiness so my Brother dont used any words to commit sin yourselve please i beg you with almight god.
    the Ministry is alwosome winning soul for christ is one of the gate way to Enternal life with rightousness by christ were save.
    GOOD MINISRY GOOD FAMILY AND IS CELEBRATE OVR OUR PERSONAL LIFE WERE ALL BLESS AS A MEMBER OF THE FAMILY.

24. david johnson February 20, 2013 at 05:25 - Reply

I love u sir, indeed u ar God sent to us n I must say a big thank u for feeding me with word of faith.
    U ar a perfect example of wht u ar teaching with lovely n God fearing family.
    Keep up d good work of our lord Jesus which He sent u to do.

25. mama jay February 20, 2013 at 10:13 - Reply

great family indeed. Papa is a gift to dis generatn,with truly a mandate to librrate many from d clutches of the devil. Keep d flag flying. God bless you sir

26. AMOKOMOYEN Japhet February 21, 2013 at 06:16 - Reply

I love so much this family and this Man a powerful man and a wonderful family may God bless u

27. tyowua dominic February 21, 2013 at 06:17 - Reply

if not bcos of this great man of God sent, Humanity would have devastation

• tyowua dominic February 21, 2013 at 06:24 - Reply

IF NOT BCOS OF THIS GREAT MAN OF GOD SENT, HUANITY WOULD HAVE SUFFERED DEVASTAION FOREVER.

28. Kayode Bukola February 21, 2013 at 11:15 - Reply

My PAPA, u are indeed an “ICON”.May God grant u looooooooooong life,as the number of ur days increase so shall increase.God bless u sir.

29. Adeyinka Sanni February 22, 2013 at 18:47 - Reply

Re: Pst Femi Mosaku Johnson- Pls Sir, May be you need to join Living-Faith Church for some month-and discover the truth about their Preaching/Teaching. Am not d ministry member but I do listen to The Man of God Teaching. Christianity is more than Salvation, but how to live as a Purpose-Driven Christian., it’s more than just going to Church (sunday-sunday/daraprim) the church Evangelise daily- pls visit them.
    Soul-Winning Project every Month. (The Great Commission: Matt.28 vs 19-20)

30. Tochukwu February 23, 2013 at 03:05 - Reply

He is indeed a great man of God.kudos papa

31. pastor bhadmos taiwo February 25, 2013 at 02:53 - Reply

May the good Lord uphold your family Sir , in Jesus name.Amen.

32. Ewulotan Remi February 25, 2013 at 08:36 - Reply

My father in the LORD,may you continue to go frm strength to strength,and there sal b fulfilment of dos things spoken by d Lord tru you sir.Double portion…………

33. Bimbo February 26, 2013 at 06:48 - Reply

@ anonymous, GOD bless you. I know Joyce but I don’t know Precious.

34. PST FEMI MOSAKU-JOHNSON March 8, 2013 at 07:16 - Reply

WITH MUCH THANKS FOR YOUR COMMENT SANNI BUT MAY I TELL YOU THAT CHRISTINITY IS ALL ABOUT SALVATION FULL STOP ITS NOT ABOUT PURPOSE DRIVEN CHRISTIAN.THE WHOLE PURPOSE OF CHRISTIANITY IS SALVATION.JESUS CAME FOR THIS PURPOSE ALONE WHAT IS THAT CHRISTIAN IF JESUS COME BACK AND HE HAS EVERYTHING BUT SALVATION.ANY MESSAGE THAT DEVOIDS SALVATION IS FROM THE PIT OF HELL.

35. pastor Biodun Adegoke-------Light House Christian Centre PH Nig March 14, 2013 at 06:01 - Reply

Bishop David Oyedepo,a frontline in Prophetic and pentecostal movement in our generation Father to great men around the world,been a blessing to my life and ministry since 2oo3,till now,I never recovered from the blessing poured on me since 2oo3.You are indeed among the 5th major Prophtic voice sent to this world in our Generation.

36. Adegoke damilola daniel March 14, 2013 at 06:16 - Reply

sir to be sincere am happy and very glad to say that you are the Jesus of our time becos of what you are doing in this our generation and even in your own Family so wounderful.Sir i pray that God will give you more Grace to carry this generation to God taste.yeah before i go sir,i also want to say Happy Birthday sir long life and prosperity.(Amen).

37. chuka March 21, 2013 at 18:52 - Reply

This idiot na freemason

38. Pastor Fawole Olagoke March 24, 2013 at 15:07 - Reply

We are blessed through your ministry.Let people say whatever they like. We love your family and ministry

39. Felix Actor Omonua March 26, 2013 at 11:50 - Reply

What else do u xpect 4rm a very diligent man with a humble background? God bless u sir. U’re a blessing 2 d world

40. Felis Kal April 16, 2013 at 01:44 - Reply

Thx sir for being a source of blessing to winners famiy entirely. I tap into yo children’s blessing for our own in the name of JESUS CHRIST OUR LORD!

41. Generous Turinawe April 26, 2013 at 05:18 - Reply

the generation of the upright shall be blessed is fully fulfiled in Oyedepo Family.
    i key into the same in my family in Jesus’ name.

42. beauty chineletem July 12, 2013 at 12:42 - Reply

indeed u are a father & a blessing to d congration. I love u & d entire family for making me feel different as a christian. Beauty from p.h

43. Bukola Balogun July 22, 2013 at 04:22 - Reply

am not interested in whatever bad people are saying about you PAPA,,, I could see clearly that u’re indeed the ELIJAH of our days, anybody can say whatever that pleases them & the more they’re saying it, the higher you’re lifted. All what I know is that I keyed to that annointing, grace,and the destinies of your CALL whatever that could not stop you is permitted to stop me again & whatever that works for you shall surely work me.. I blessed God for given us somebody like you in our nation. PAPA RIDE ON BY HIS GLORY

44. KELVINOBIAKAEZE August 6, 2013 at 22:25 - Reply

HOLLY FAMILY, HAPPY FAMILY GREAT ONE NICE TO SEE THESE I KNOW IS A BLESSING TO ME IN JEZUZ……../

45. aniebiet antia August 8, 2013 at 08:23 - Reply

Papa I love u n ur family,God have use u to buildup my life wit the word of faith,thank u papa..

46. Bolanle . O September 3, 2013 at 02:04 - Reply

Great man of God with wonderful family in which am part of dis family. I love you ma papa and I love your family. It doesn’t matter what pple say about you sir. You will forever be M̶̲̥̅̊y̶̲̥̅̊ mentor sir. I believe d word of God and I belivE you and God annointing dat is upon you. What makes Oyedepo Oyedepo I receive it in Jesus Name. I receive happiness in marriage. Propserity and many things dat works in your life. You are indeed d Elijah of our time sir. Anytime I hear your message I’m always happy dat am at d right place sir. I pray for more aNnointing for you sir. I love you ma father in faith.

47. DOBRAH September 6, 2013 at 08:25 - Reply

PAPA YOU HAVE BEEN A WONDERFUL SON OF GOD AND A BEAUTIFUL MAMA ON YOUR SIDE; GOD WILL CONTINUE TO INCREASE YOUR ANOINTING IN JESUS NAME,I LOVE YOU SIR.

(Pastor femi mosaku john) Pls. read pastor OYEDEPO’S books and listen to is messages and stop saying he doesn’t preach on holiness or saying wat u don’t know.

48. ogoo dike September 11, 2013 at 04:59 - Reply

I haven’t gotten access to internet until now. the 1st thing that came to my mind is to see you and what God is using you to do. Papa you have been my mentor and you are still my mentor. i can’t forget what God did & still doing in my life through your ministry. You taught me to live a life of purpose and make the bible my watch word. may God keep strengthening you for this generation and the one to come Amen.

49. Ayodele 'Leke September 18, 2013 at 00:10 - Reply

Thank God for tummy that bore the great man of God,thank God for the day he was born…he is indeed a blessing to humanity…may he continue to enjoy the grace of God.

50. happiness Enwerem October 19, 2013 at 09:10 - Reply

papa God wiil bless u for ur supernatural blessing towards us.Trully ur a God sent tank u very much

51. yetunde October 20, 2013 at 11:10 - Reply

Thank God for paapa,d real God sent man to liberate d world frm all oppressions of the devil. Thank God 4 making me a family of this great commission. God will continue to empower u IJN. Pst Femi, it’s nt by force 4 u to follow him u have ur own church, preach watever u like in ur own church,he musn’t preach wat u preach. SO’GBA E. I knew christ tru dis commission. Attend one of d service. A ki gbe okere ma didun obe. Get interpreter. I’m bless. Double portion next levelssssssss. Now moving to Exceeding Grace. U are invited.

52. Ntombi October 28, 2013 at 08:54 - Reply

We had Pastor Isaac here in South Africa, Cape Town . He preached for 4 days from the 2nd of October until the 27th of October.
    He is such a blessing, The theme of His message was Engaging the Holy Ghost for the fullfillment of Destiny Part 4. His preaching was so revolutionary, it makes you want to do something. My Pastor was preaching a pure Word of God, I never felt such presence of the Holy Ghost. Thank you Pastor Isaac, may God use you in these last days, to preach a pure undiluted message. These are the last days, Jesus Christ our Lord and Saviour is coming at any day to rapture the Church. What would it benefit us to gain everything and yet lose the Kingdom of God. We have not been promised milk and honey like the Israelites but we have been promised the Kingdom of God, where our tears will be wiped away , there will be no misery any more . God himself will be the light of our new Jerusalem.

53. Theresa uke November 7, 2013 at 05:14 - Reply

daddy i really thank God for u and family i joined ur commission since august 2013 i do enjoyed d church and ever sinces my life has change may d grace of God contiune to b upon u and ur family.

54. Pst. Mrs. Adeyanju December 4, 2013 at 03:17 - Reply

I bless God the Papa and Mama Oyedepo’s family. I tap into the grace of God that is at work in this great family and pray that it shall be visible in my own family too in Jesus’ name.

55. Amanda Influence December 15, 2013 at 18:18 - Reply

I thank God for his unspeakable gifts in the life of the servant of God Bishop David Oyedepo, and his entire household! I key into same Exceeding Grace and I decree that I fulfil Destiny, My Destined spouse I will marry, we shall fulfil destiny and we shall also like papa bring and raise forth godly seeds! I have not recovered from the Encounter with God’s word and his servants Bishop David Oyedepo, Bishop David Abioye, Bishop Thomas Aremu @ my Marital Destiny Fulfilment Sessions! Pastor David Oyedepo Jnr, Pastor Isaac @ Youth Alive sessions 2013! God forbid I recover from these Encounters in Jesus name Amen&Amen! I am forever until the day of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ Grateful to the God of Papa, the God of Shiloh and the God of strange works for blessing me this much! More Exceeding Grace to u Papa Sir, ur household and the winners family @ large that I am proud to be a part of!!!

56. Solomon Oyibo January 16, 2014 at 14:10 - Reply

glorius family,worthy of emulation may the grace and peace be multiplied unto this uncommon familly.

57. ASUQUO January 27, 2014 at 06:07 - Reply

He is a true man of God(the blessings of the Lord added no sorows

Leave A Response »