PHOTOS: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Marks **th Birthday In Style

GE admin December 9, 2011 7

The presiding pastor and founder of Christ Embassy Church, Pastor Chris Oyakhilome on Thursday marked his birthday with pomp and pageantry with many Nigerian political and business leaders in attendance. The private event was held at the auditorium of his church in Ikeja area of Lagos.

Here comes the question: How old is Pastor Chris? The answer is: No one knows (at least not many).

There has been controversies surrounding his age and instead of him clearing the air on the issue here is what he has to say during an interview with a blogger:

Q – How old is Pastor Chris? There is a mystery surrounding your age; no birthday greetings in the papers carry your age.

Ans – Well, I would say I am a bit fascinated by the media creation of a mystery because none of us created it. I went to schools and so must have registered with my age declarations, I have a passport and my date of birth must be there. I have filled so many forms throughout this country. So for anybody to suggest that there is a mystery about my age seems mischievous. So I think I would rather leave it that way.

Q – Will you like to solve the mystery for us?

Ans – No, it seems mischievous and ridiculous, but maybe I have enjoyed the mystery created by the media over the issue and would just let it be.

Anyways, whatever year he chose to celebrate, here is a belated Happy Birthday from Gist Express (Don’t forget to send our Jollof rice and Fanta sir).

1. shade obada December 9, 2011 at 12:11 - Reply

OMG! I Love dis Great Man of God… Pastor Chris sir, kip doing d kingdom proud! I love u. God bls u.

2. indeed you are God sent for our generation keep up the good works February 17, 2012 at 09:28 - Reply

keep up the good works indeed you are a man sent from God for our generation,happy birthday sir

3. nathan simwanza May 2, 2013 at 12:07 - Reply

Pastor Chris I love you,I love,I love you.Thanks for the Word and revelations from the Word:Sons of God, Audacity of Faith, Our walk of Faith, Anything is possible, Christ Consciousness, and many more including the Rapsody of Realities.I will never be the same. Glory to God Almighty!

4. elvis mizinga May 2, 2013 at 12:16 - Reply

Pastor I really appreciate God so much for you and the Word you give us, and also the mighty wonderworks of God,s Power at work in you.You have really changed this generation by God,s Word from glory to glory,faith to faith and knowledge to knowledge.I love you Pastor Chris Pastor Anita.Glory to God!

5. Shiwa September 9, 2013 at 16:33 - Reply

I love it. whoever is interested in knowing Pastor Chris’ age, am sure you know the right source of the information. so go ahead find it and be satisfied, I mean you will breath well after all.

6. Shiwa September 9, 2013 at 16:36 - Reply

I mean knowing his age wont add any blessing to your life, it wont give you any salvation not even any revelation. Pastor I love you sir

Leave A Response »