PHOTOS – See Van Vicker’s Wife and Kids!

GE admin December 31, 2010 309

Famed actor Van Vicker has quickly risen to become one of the most popular actors in Africa, dominating both the Nigerian and Ghanaian move industries.

Van, 33, who is of mixed heritage (his father is Dutch and mother is Ghanaian /Liberian) is married to the lovely Adjoa Vicker, pictured above with him. They have been married for over 7 years. Here’s what Van had to say about his wife in an older interview -

“Yes I do have a wife and 2 kids and adjusting to my way of life has been a struggle, especially lately. I am here today and tomorrow I am there, talking to them on the phone and all. As for my wife, Adjoa, I think she is going through a lot but I can see she is a strong woman. I mean she has been used to me always being around and more like overnight everything changed. She is very understanding and it is amazing. I mean there are times where I get to Ghana today and I am on another flight the same day or the next day. God knew my destiny and just gave me the perfect one.”

Van and Adjoa have three beautiful children together, two daughters J’dyl and J-ian, and a son, Vj, who recently turned 2. You can keep up with Van through his official facebook page.

CLICK THE MORE BUTTON BELOW TO SEE PHOTOS OF VAN & HIS FAMILY!

Van Vicker with wife Adjoa and daughters J’dyl and J-ian, and son, Vj.

Van Vicker and his mini-me VJ who recently turned 2

309 Comments »

1. Bunmi December 31, 2010 at 15:04 - Reply

I had no idea he was even married or had any kids. Beautiful family.

2. Chinyere December 31, 2010 at 16:06 - Reply

I’m jealous of his wife! Lucky woman.

3. Yoruba Movies January 3, 2011 at 16:41 - Reply

Nice family and beautiful kids…..I Never knew he’s married

4. STELLA January 13, 2011 at 09:25 - Reply

nice family and beautiful kids, your wife is a luck woman. i envy her.

5. angela January 13, 2011 at 21:20 - Reply

I am so happy to see such a handsome yet committed man who loves and is committed to his wife and kids. Van Vicker keep up the good work. Know that there are sisters who genuinely are happy to see this proud and beautiful image of a family together. Know that you are in my prayers. God bless

6. eunice January 17, 2011 at 08:57 - Reply

iam happy for them. wish him well. does he have any brothers

• Basmy iniAbasi August 18, 2011 at 16:56 - Reply

Hi vicker.,
      u’re really a bomb mehn..both ur wife nd kids luk gud….kipon doing ur gud work

• GIFT October 25, 2011 at 09:50 - Reply

MAY GOD BLESS YOU *RIJ hahahaha* IN ALL U DO. BUT REMEMBER UR WIFE N KIDS COME FRIST.GOD HAS PUT U IN CHARGED SO BE A GOOD HUSBAND N DADDYYYYYYYY

7. TRIMANE January 17, 2011 at 10:04 - Reply

I LIKE YOUR FAMILY YOU GUYS ARE SO CUTE

8. viv February 4, 2011 at 23:18 - Reply

with all the rauncy roles he plays you will never believe he’s married

9. francis February 6, 2011 at 03:33 - Reply

its been a wonderful things knowing a wonderful man, popular and good actor had finally found his home to his wife and three children. good luck man to your journey of life.

10. ada February 12, 2011 at 04:27 - Reply

so cute and nice i love u vicker you’v got cute kids

11. Euphrates ndumbe February 16, 2011 at 06:33 - Reply

Quite impressive, easy to get married but difficult to remain or better still maintain the marriage.Am proud to know uve maintained it for 7 years.just keep it up

• GIFT October 25, 2011 at 09:56 - Reply

I AMD UR WIFE 4 1 THING. THE TRUST SHE HAS IN U. SEEING UR GUY KISSING OTHER GIRLS B IT REAL ON NOT IS NOT A EASY THING.BUT SHE KN U N THATS ALL U BOTH NEED *TRUST* TO KEEP IT 4 A LIFETIME. BLESSING BUDDY

12. Diana March 1, 2011 at 08:22 - Reply

I really must say that you have avery wonderful family and those kids are really charming and keep taking care of your family as you have done for the past 7 years and may the Almighty God Bless you Always and please come to uganda and visit, we really love you very much.

13. Grace March 7, 2011 at 05:13 - Reply

Am hapi when i find out dt u r maried,u av a luvly kids.please always b there 4 them cos its nt easy 4 wif 2 av such a luvly husband who is nt always around her

14. Ann March 16, 2011 at 09:44 - Reply

lovely family. wish them the very best

15. kiara March 18, 2011 at 12:17 - Reply

wow those kids are so cute and beautiful and the wife

16. lyne March 22, 2011 at 11:25 - Reply

i’m just happy to see such a handsom man so proud of his wife and kids. I give him respect for that. Pls dont be carried away with dirty life in the entertainment industry.God has bless you.

17. kedibone March 23, 2011 at 06:25 - Reply

wow neva thot u had such beautiful family n tke gud care of thm….am such a fan n lots of love

18. kedibone March 23, 2011 at 06:30 - Reply

my 4rnd is so obbsessd wit u n xis so inlve wit u….xis kinda angry n filing sad coz ur already taken bt xis happy 4 u…xes so inlve wit u blv m u….cul hr if u wnt mnd 0799107066

19. eniola March 23, 2011 at 07:50 - Reply

perfect family

20. Bukas Ebuka March 24, 2011 at 00:29 - Reply

I jst wish am in ur shoes, to hv such beautiful nd hapi family,nice kids. Beta dnt break ur wife’s heart.

21. Alpha March 24, 2011 at 05:37 - Reply

Nice family hope there are no second thoughts in both of you love this couple may god bless you guys.What can i say.WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

22. Nicky March 24, 2011 at 10:37 - Reply

It’s lovely! It’s wonderful. Beautiful girls and a handsome baby boy.

23. daisyosodo March 26, 2011 at 05:11 - Reply

what would i not give for God to give me such a commited husband for life.He is the kind we call normal celebrities;he has more to offer as a man,husband and father.He is like Matt Damon;very normal but yet well known and adored. Good work Mr vicker.May God bless you enough to never let you run out.

24. Babrat March 28, 2011 at 09:30 - Reply

YOU BOY AND FAMILY ALWAIZ SAY THANK YOU GOD 4 OUR LIVES. I JUST WISH YOU WERE MINE.

25. Amiable March 28, 2011 at 10:00 - Reply

happy and nice family keep it up

26. Zinnieposh April 5, 2011 at 06:14 - Reply

Am just jealous r dia not guyz into movies who r single.can anyone hook me up wit them?

27. maria April 5, 2011 at 15:25 - Reply

stop saying she is a lucky woman. What do you know about the internal pain she suffers? This her husband has bedded all the girls in asaba….i know all men mess around, but stop thinking the grass ingreener in her garden because she married this fair, fine but unintelligent looking dude..

• JP September 23, 2011 at 03:52 - Reply

Maria u re really a family breaker. Wat kind of jealousy is dis? U cnt even b happy 4 him. Gosh! Women.

28. Pauline April 9, 2011 at 00:33 - Reply

Weeeeeel, 9yc everything! The wyf z LUCKY, myself i dnt ker bout my man slpng around(ts normal, celeb or nt a celeb, evry man cheats) Guys I dnt ker as long as he z capable of givinn me evrything i want. Van u have evrthinn any woman needs. I LOVE u and ur 9yc family, PLAY em but dnt HURT em. They musnt fynd out and they shld nt feel any empty space. Heishhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

29. maks April 9, 2011 at 01:28 - Reply

oh my God, nne, u re beautiful with such a lovely heart.I cant marry an actor i m sorry, it takes a lot to see ur hubby take van’s roles in movies. All the best and pls focus on the kids.

30. Yetty April 9, 2011 at 08:24 - Reply

Am hap 4 u van pls n pls kepit up pls beware of girls becos i can som luv u n som says ther lik u but as 4 me always remb dat u av a big family n remb d son of who u are.
    As 4 ur wife she is good wife bcos seen 7year she is a perfect wife 4 u.

31. beauty April 9, 2011 at 13:55 - Reply

Am impress and dont even know what to say,how i wish all those yoruba girls and guys could read or go thru dis profile,maybe they will stop messing around with all those idiot.VICKER u are a man and also a father to your wife.keep it up.I LOVE UR HOME

32. Favoured April 12, 2011 at 09:45 - Reply

Good!
    @Viker’s wife,

Atleast they will rest or wet their pillows now that they have seen the woman in the house. Lol!

Beautiful family!

33. chante April 13, 2011 at 05:36 - Reply

Damn the man is all a women can ask for in a men.u r cute no thts an understatement handson ,a body to die for yet u faithfull. Women u must be the luckiest women and seven years u r definitely a good wife hold on to him and u have beautifull kids

34. Juliet April 14, 2011 at 14:11 - Reply

Wow i neva thot ur married ,woman u must b e luckiest woman on earth god bless u w al ur family

35. Prosper muhoni (tups) April 14, 2011 at 14:17 - Reply

All the pple myt say what they want bt as 4 m i wld rather say do nt 4gt tht u hv a family whc dpnds on u,coz hey man you are one in a million

36. Eunice April 15, 2011 at 15:43 - Reply

hey van its really gud toknow u have such a wonderful family…..please kip up d good job and never let nuttin come inbetween ur marrige.thumbs uppppppppppppp….less i forget uve got 3 angels in ur life and a very handsome son.

37. princess April 16, 2011 at 08:24 - Reply

hi van u got a luvly family,keep it up

38. Atiene Roli April 16, 2011 at 18:46 - Reply

Hey van i like ur family most especialy ur beautiful daughters.Please neva leave them,bcos they are looking up 2 u.God bless u.

39. Nokot Amin April 17, 2011 at 00:41 - Reply

guy dz ur dautas fyn woh i go try arrange 1 of dem lol nz family

40. Augustina April 19, 2011 at 03:45 - Reply

I can see the blessings of God upon this lovely family with beautiful kids and caring parents. God bless this family. Amen.

41. Lamola April 19, 2011 at 07:21 - Reply

You know I am a South African and I found myself glued to the Africa Magic channels when I get home from work just to watch the talent you show to our fellow Africans.It is really amazing and keep up the good work my brother. You know now, I know that it doesn’t happen only in America to make it big, as African we can also do it, charity begins @ home and I am telling you the movies are based on real true stroies, what we see in those movies happen for real.BG UP YOURSELF…..

42. rachael April 23, 2011 at 19:54 - Reply

what a cute family u have here.Have a wonderful
    Easter celebration.

43. chichi April 24, 2011 at 20:17 - Reply

lovely family, wish u GOD’s love 4ever..

44. ora jenkins April 26, 2011 at 04:14 - Reply

HI VAN I NO U R MARRIED BUT I CANT HELP MY SELF I AM HEAD OVER HILLS FOR U LUV AMERICAN GIRL from chicago

45. ora jenkins April 26, 2011 at 04:20 - Reply

IF I COULD HAVE A AUTOGRAPHED PICTURE OF U I WILL CHARISH IT FOREVER U R MY FAVORITE MOVIE STAR I ACUALLY HAVE DREAMS ABOUT U AN IT AMAZE ME BECAUSE I NO ITS A DREAM THAT WOULD NEVER COME TRUE BUT I HOLD IT IN MY HEART FOREVER

• Kaydeen July 15, 2011 at 04:46 - Reply

Pleassssssee get a life!!! Go and dream about your man.

46. Joy April 27, 2011 at 16:30 - Reply

So amazing and unbelievable but whether i like it or not i must believe cos is real.Man u’ve got a beautiful family,God keep you Amen.

47. Hally April 27, 2011 at 18:57 - Reply

Van u’re great keep it up

48. Olore esther April 29, 2011 at 10:30 - Reply

Luvly family,i neva knew he was married.wondaful kids more xpecially J’IAN

49. Olly kejih April 30, 2011 at 12:53 - Reply

U are d bert of ur kind,ur star wil neva go down.Ur wife is d perfect woman.Tanks 4 taking care Mr.Van.I luv ur kids.

50. Micheal May 1, 2011 at 12:55 - Reply

Wow this is lovely i really love this family and may God continue to bless them cos van Vicker is a man with a good heart and i really love all his movie pls try and keep it up no matter what they may say about you cos i know some will be jealous about you just focus on what you are doing and be proud of your self…..and remember all man for him self……

51. susan May 1, 2011 at 21:12 - Reply

He soo has a lovely family…had no idea dt he was married not to talk of kids- 3 @ dt…van nice one…

52. Agatha May 3, 2011 at 03:08 - Reply

Van i never knew that your are married. keep it up God will continue to bless and your lovely family.

• samira May 3, 2011 at 17:02 - Reply

wel i neva knew u were married cos u luk so yung.i was expectin u 2 marry d mst beautiful woman in d worid cos ur so handsome an cute.i wld 4eva luv u cos u neva married 4 beauty but satisfied reasons.KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP.

• robin May 18, 2012 at 11:47 - Reply

samira u r very stupid for saying this.i am sure u r very ugly.how can you say that?is it because she is not light skinned or what?what is ugly about her idiot.they are the perfect match their kids are so beautiful.two couples can be the most beautiful or handsome does not mean they will have beautiful kids eg omomtola .I see in this part of the world the lighter u are the more beautiful?????? mmmmttttheeewwwww

53. wenceslaus darl May 5, 2011 at 10:30 - Reply

wow,its gud to know that u r married. i mean wit all dose part u play in movies, one cud hardly believe that. ur wife must be strong to hang on all this while.
    @wife, take kia of kids, thats wat one gets marrying an actor. u r a beauty, n ur kids too.

54. Mish May 6, 2011 at 15:37 - Reply

U hv a wonderful family Van, hope u treasure every moment u spend wth them. It must b hard being a family man wth a hectic career lyk urz. Stay blessed!

55. gentle May 7, 2011 at 04:37 - Reply

happy family am jealouz husband behold ur wife, wife behold ur husband n children. Van vicker Mr big man wish u all the best

56. frederick moseley May 8, 2011 at 16:24 - Reply

Reply. April 8 2011 5 25. Moseley. Says: it’s lovely to see you are a family man u are [1] out of.[18] movie stares that are my favorites beautiful family.

57. frederick mosely May 8, 2011 at 16:30 - Reply

Reply April 8 2011 5 25. Mosely. Says: it’s lovely to see you are a family man u are [1] out of.[18] movie stares that are my favorites beautiful family.

58. Frank Nnajiofor May 11, 2011 at 08:31 - Reply

Honestly it’s gud 2 see dis pics,i never knew he is so committed,based on some of his films,am hapi 4 him & he should keep it up best of luck,u ar blessed.

59. wale May 11, 2011 at 21:55 - Reply

u are fantastic man am really impress c u with ur family i never know u’re married.any way u got a beautiful wife/lovely kids keep it up.

60. JULIET May 18, 2011 at 06:42 - Reply

YOUR WIFE IS BEAUTIFUL;YOUR KIDS ARE CUTE.VAN YOU ARE BLESS THANK GOD FOR GIVING YOU SUCH A LOVELY FAMILY STAY BLESS.

61. Ennie May 24, 2011 at 11:00 - Reply

cute kidz yuv gt dre..+ a luvlie wify…

62. gladys May 24, 2011 at 12:58 - Reply

hey man u’re d first amongs dis new generation stars dat can boost of a happy married life of 7yrs. Keep it up huuuuuu…..

63. STELLA May 26, 2011 at 03:00 - Reply

HEY MAN REMEMBER TO THANK GOD FOR THE GIFT HE HAS GIVEN YOU WE LOVE YOU AND BE BLESSED

64. favour May 27, 2011 at 05:47 - Reply

such a lovely family,but never knew u are married but i must say that ur wife is strong woman i can’t do itoooooooooooooooooh

65. ogere June 4, 2011 at 22:12 - Reply

hey guy, havin a lovly wife and kids

66. jermain pusha June 5, 2011 at 12:16 - Reply

Cool chareography,talented actors & actresses…..Ghana is so dope….I love this movie….you guys got swag!…..beautiful stuff

67. goody June 7, 2011 at 06:05 - Reply

perfect family

68. madonna watara June 9, 2011 at 09:18 - Reply

neva knew he was married as well.dat woman is really lucky i mst confess

69. Lufadeju Aderonke June 12, 2011 at 10:57 - Reply

I don’t even know you ‘re married,all the same am happy for you,you have a adorable kids and a beautiful woman,lucky you.

70. Bino June 12, 2011 at 16:40 - Reply

You all are bless by god.Cherish every moment of you all lives. You all will not regret it. Work together as one.

71. Audrey June 20, 2011 at 13:29 - Reply

You have a beautiful wife and cute. Don’t let anyone come
    between you and your family.
    Take care of your family and
    God bless! All those who are
    obsessed over you, now know
    you have a wife. I am certain
    they are dying of jealousy.serve them right.
    S

72. Kafayat Osuolalekan June 22, 2011 at 14:15 - Reply

What God has join 2gether,let nobody put assunder.

73. posh divah June 28, 2011 at 04:21 - Reply

cuul famili neva knew u had 1.

74. Aina oluwaseun July 3, 2011 at 22:32 - Reply

Nice family keep it up.

75. Aina oluwaseunfunmi July 3, 2011 at 22:38 - Reply

Nice family keep it up.

76. Aina oluwaseunfunmi July 3, 2011 at 22:51 - Reply

Nice family keep it up.Beautiful woman.I luv u all.Pls takia of ur family.GOD bless u and ur family in JESUS name.Amen.

77. C,money July 9, 2011 at 10:26 - Reply

Bros i like your way ,na the best thing for lyf you do so and God will bless you and your family.

78. Mordecai Yegwa July 9, 2011 at 21:38 - Reply

Whoa what a 1daful family. Van u are the best, Keep it up n take gud care of ur family. God bless u.

79. saffie July 15, 2011 at 11:39 - Reply

hey van i love u r sexyy

80. Bethel July 18, 2011 at 03:44 - Reply

Lovely family, but b more manly in ur films.

81. tana July 20, 2011 at 09:23 - Reply

lovely kid

82. Oretta July 23, 2011 at 14:15 - Reply

I Van! I am a fan of you and i do hope you are a very devoted Husband to your wife and a devoted dad kids.

83. princess okafor July 26, 2011 at 07:53 - Reply

i don’t no wat to say keep it up ur flmy look good

84. tennehphillip July 27, 2011 at 13:04 - Reply

vinvicker i love ur family so much and i love ur acting to ur daugthers are so cute and ur son is so handson i wish i can marrie him cause i love him so much oh i forgot something ur wife is the prettys’s person i ever saw in my life and ur family is adorable and this is tennehphillip ur favorite fan cause i love u so much thnx and have a gr8t day and god may bless you love u bye!!!!!

85. chiyere 159 July 29, 2011 at 10:37 - Reply

Wao!what I saw is beyond my expectation I withdraw my imagination on u.I luv what I saw and ur family.stay bless.

86. Christabella chris July 30, 2011 at 00:00 - Reply

Vanvicker z my best african actor.he z jst amazin

87. sara August 2, 2011 at 13:50 - Reply

van love your wife and family first before money cos we want to see another RMD in you,good in acting yet responsible family man

88. anita August 9, 2011 at 11:31 - Reply

van vicker i luv u with passion because of your way of speaking

• Jeff January 19, 2012 at 04:27 - Reply

I blive in spirite of luv even u n i can do same as van viker did.

89. lucy August 10, 2011 at 04:45 - Reply

van just count yourself amond the lukyest people

90. rachael August 11, 2011 at 11:44 - Reply

hey dude u gat a nice family,,let say am late………..

91. rachael August 11, 2011 at 11:46 - Reply

hey the ugat a nice family out there i guess am lateee,but u still very importannt……..

92. jay jeannol August 12, 2011 at 14:50 - Reply

goog family i must comment. guy i bow for u. keep them with care, cus they are the ones u’ve got. shine eye well.no let hot nollywood babes harass u. greetings to your beautiful wife and kids.

93. Karia August 13, 2011 at 02:21 - Reply

Nice family.i love dat little boy cos he wiill be a future hero.hold him tight against women.

94. John danlami August 15, 2011 at 16:05 - Reply

Vandinho vanchensky i like ur movies but most especialy i love does loving kissesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss of urz it touches me sori my dear wife miss vicker dont get jealous.Wat a lovely home

95. ayeni tosin August 16, 2011 at 10:52 - Reply

woa,what lovely kid.van vicker you ve a wonderful family.God will be wit u and ur family.

96. Basmy iniAbasi August 18, 2011 at 16:58 - Reply

Hy vicker…

97. Allison tessy August 19, 2011 at 08:32 - Reply

Hi vicker u r such a wondaful nd ideaful person, u r one in a million. Am hapy 2 knw dat u r married wif 3 children and a beautiful wife, my de gud lord guide nd protect u nd ur family in jesus name amen.

98. felistas August 20, 2011 at 09:07 - Reply

L love

99. charles williams August 22, 2011 at 17:42 - Reply

wooah van gotta wife dats great mehn just get on of u daughters ready 2 marry one of ma sonz lolz. Nice n beautiful family i must say

100. Oladoyin Adeoti Adama August 23, 2011 at 06:02 - Reply

What a Happy Family!I so much luv what i am seeing!

101. Oladoyin Adeoti Adama August 23, 2011 at 06:05 - Reply

What a Happy Family. I luv what i am seeing!

102. vika valdes August 27, 2011 at 05:26 - Reply

wow wow! I feel so good watchin my one and only roll model. Smilling happily with his family. Bros i go lyk be like u if i grow. Say me hi to young vj.

103. CYNTHIA August 27, 2011 at 10:12 - Reply

WOAH!SO VAN IS MARRIED BT HE IS MORE HANDSOM THAN HIS WIFE ANYHOW SHA WHAT A WONDERFUL COUPLE.

104. solomon August 31, 2011 at 06:17 - Reply

main, i cant believe wht am seein das gud and nice family happy bless u.

105. solomon August 31, 2011 at 06:30 - Reply

i need to be ur close frnd ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooohu ae great van.

106. Refiloe August 31, 2011 at 15:20 - Reply

Hey mr vicker!u da best actor i’ve eva seen…u hv such a great family…wel i ddnt knw dat u married,bt im jus hapi 4 u nd ur beautiful lady…wanda if u dnt hv any brother who is hot as u….*winkin* if so nid an introduction….we lv u here in S.A.

107. mary September 1, 2011 at 07:49 - Reply

wat a wonderful family! I never knew u’re married o keep it up.

108. Cecilia Akpaloo September 6, 2011 at 02:05 - Reply

wow wow van vicker kids are very cute…. the wife is so beautiful that is why she give van a beautiful children

109. medeenah September 6, 2011 at 12:35 - Reply

wow this is lovely,so no to distractions and always remember family first!

110. Ijeoma September 7, 2011 at 05:21 - Reply

Van vicker u are one in million for behaving like a man not minding how ur colluages in nollywood behave towards their family. Keep it up i luv dat.

111. STEPHEN September 8, 2011 at 07:23 - Reply

this is good to see, i never belive van is a good man.i wish good life.

112. ijeoma nwaokoro September 8, 2011 at 09:22 - Reply

van u r wise,i love d way u did it imagine 3 lovely kids they r beautiful.

113. stephen oghenero September 8, 2011 at 11:12 - Reply

thank God 4 u getting married after sleeping with those girls in the movie please try your best to change please don’t sleep with girls again please

114. stephen oghenero September 8, 2011 at 11:14 - Reply

Your wife is so beautiful so amazing

115. owolabi folorunso September 8, 2011 at 18:19 - Reply

I wish u happy married life

116. stephliz September 10, 2011 at 17:05 - Reply

Van,you ve got an amazing wife and kids.May the good lord that bound you both together see you through.All the best

117. Jodik September 12, 2011 at 05:22 - Reply

Bros u r a man i’m hap 4 u, but don’t allow those ur cols destroy ur home a wounderful home

118. Nwagu ikechukwu September 13, 2011 at 20:28 - Reply

Thank God 4 ur life.

119. Nwagu ikechukwu September 13, 2011 at 20:34 - Reply

Vik,iwant u 2kno dat many people want u,many want 2 see u.but kno dat God crate u 4 a reason,dat leave u family to another.just b carefull.

120. Floxy Oyims September 14, 2011 at 07:44 - Reply

Wow!! Its nice and interesting to know that you are married and have kids. I like such a sweet family.

121. mary September 14, 2011 at 09:49 - Reply

Van u’ve got pretty kids & not 2 mention ur gorgeous wife…luv u all M!

122. alisha September 16, 2011 at 06:33 - Reply

Uuuuuuuhhhh ladies now you can sleep he is married we in namibia we understand so do the same.what nice family

123. elsa D September 20, 2011 at 16:45 - Reply

you are so happy family both of you perfect caple and you’r kids ar so lavely and may i say god bluss you more andmore…………………love you gougeous family

124. azu September 22, 2011 at 05:39 - Reply

cute familly.keep it up man.

125. ORANDO HUNTER September 23, 2011 at 10:03 - Reply

That is a nicc pitcure of u n ur family i wish u n ur

126. Emmanuel Okafor{E.C.O.O} September 23, 2011 at 16:03 - Reply

My man i dnt even no dat u r married,but i’ve nting 2 say than..only 4″GOD” 2giv u long lif md prosperity in “JESUS NAME”

127. Esther anyanwu September 30, 2011 at 08:55 - Reply

What a hapy home.congras

128. Amarachukwu Ezinne October 2, 2011 at 06:47 - Reply

What a wonderful family pictures, congras

129. Esihle October 5, 2011 at 02:26 - Reply

Please please respond Mr Vicker I want more information about how can I become an actress there and act under your company or give me your directors number. Wow nice couples ever…kip it up guys V and his wife

130. jennifer October 5, 2011 at 17:28 - Reply

i cant belive he married that eww

131. Esther chris October 6, 2011 at 09:19 - Reply

Luv ur family,fget abt dose women outside,God has blessed u wit beuriful and luvly family,as acelebrity women wil rush u bt hold urself and b faithful 2 ur family as a maried man.rememba d vows u made in btw God and man.

132. Chinwe October 6, 2011 at 17:05 - Reply

Wat a luvly family u av mr. kudos 2 u.u got a luvly wife & beautiful kids.

133. azo October 10, 2011 at 10:23 - Reply

very handsome guy married this is great!

134. martha Banda October 13, 2011 at 05:45 - Reply

you have a beautiful family.never knew you’ve been married for seven yrs.do not be carried away with the dirty life style of the entertainment industry and remain faithful to your wife and committed to your family.am a fan that appreciates your work.May GOD ALMIGHTY direct your path

135. Jane October 13, 2011 at 07:56 - Reply

What a beautiful family, what a great woman!!!!!!!!! Remain standing!

136. Joy stephen October 18, 2011 at 17:46 - Reply

O God such a wonderful family u re really blessed.unbelievable.

137. Jubilee michael October 24, 2011 at 04:11 - Reply

Meeeeeen, am very very jeloso, i jst wishd am d one, i.e ur wife, wel never d les i wish u hapy hapy long lif, bt i no we wil meet somday, tke kia

138. Sinegugu October 25, 2011 at 01:39 - Reply

Van has a lovely family. I didnt know he was married. I thought movie stars are never blessed with such joy in their lives, im happy to say i was wrong about that. I wish them a very long and healthy marriage together. You look beautifull.

139. Freddy-Prince October 28, 2011 at 02:18 - Reply

Tu es l’exception de la rège. Je ne savais pas qu’un aussi beau star pouvait rester attaché à une femme pendant plus de 7 ans. Que les autres suivent ton exemple

140. Mabel October 28, 2011 at 04:55 - Reply

Van, i must confess you have a nice family keep it up.

141. van vicker October 28, 2011 at 20:04 - Reply

thank you guys for all the nice comments you guys are my number one fan so thanks you.

142. raissa November 3, 2011 at 20:49 - Reply

nice cple with btf kids j aime vous voir ainsi .Keep it like it Adjoa.

143. Mary November 6, 2011 at 09:56 - Reply

May God strengthen ad bless u ad ur family may d work of ur never fail nor dies. Lovely family keep it up

144. Chinedu November 11, 2011 at 08:15 - Reply

I can belive what my eyes is seing what a happy family i love that may god bless your family in jesus name amen ooooooooooooooo

145. sotonye dickson November 11, 2011 at 11:20 - Reply

indeed,u are a favourd man,u are really blessed,who God has bless no man can course,groove tite wit ur family u need it.

146. stephanie November 12, 2011 at 05:07 - Reply

nice n lovely family with beautiful children. Keep it up man.

147. Divine Foretia, Cameroon November 14, 2011 at 02:28 - Reply

na so marriage sweet,am raelly happy 4 u Van. Courage men.

148. romola November 14, 2011 at 16:05 - Reply

ur wife and kids make sense die.ha ha.i no wan hear say u divorce ds fine woman 4 those toothpick girls sha o.

149. ujugold November 16, 2011 at 04:32 - Reply

you won’t know what u have till u lose it so, you better keep ur family well and goodluck

150. WH November 16, 2011 at 10:39 - Reply

Congratulations Van! Greatest Treasure ever is to be Blessed by GOD with a wonderful and loving family(wife & children), greater than your career, your wealth & fame. Keep it, Cherish it, protect it and value it. Your Success in this area says a lot about your character, you have to win here. We need positive role models in our society. Stay Blessed.

151. stella November 19, 2011 at 04:05 - Reply

this is wonderful,I didn’t know this handsome has three kids,I thank God 4 you,

152. Ekpo prisca c. November 24, 2011 at 23:06 - Reply

Wao… What a wounderful home, vans wife, u are a glorious woman, is not easy dere. May God continue to strenghtin u.

153. Toss November 26, 2011 at 12:51 - Reply

my gudnes! All this i didn’t know that van vicker is married o. He is such a 1daful Actor. Keep it up.

154. Ezinne Ibem November 29, 2011 at 07:23 - Reply

I was so glad at this wonderful pictures, i must say its so marvelous. keep it up man, I thank God 4 giving an understanding wife, who support your future so well and i believe behind every successful man there is a woman.

155. Walter S.Nyukuri November 30, 2011 at 18:45 - Reply

This wonderful pictures of your family speaks a lot by themselves.Your commitment to your marriage is a Godly thing.Your wife’s commitement to you and your family is a Godly thing.Women and men,we need to settle down and create a life for our parents gave us oportunity to see the world.Let’s leave the streets and get husbands,lets get off the streets and get wives,We would have obeyed God evading His wrath on us.I judge not but rebuke.

156. ibiso beal December 1, 2011 at 07:23 - Reply

U have a great family, they need ur present more than we ur fans be a nice man. I luv ur family!

157. okwu prince December 5, 2011 at 09:20 - Reply

I am so grateful to see van with his lovely and lucky wife,i am praying and pleading to van please don’t disappoint your dear and lovely wife i wish you all the best in life, take good care of the children and the entire family

158. Oladayo Bello December 6, 2011 at 08:09 - Reply

Wow, what a pleasant surprise! He is one of my favorites and to know that he is a nice family man with the most beautiful angels surrounding him…..what can i say. GOD BLESS YOU!

159. wanga December 7, 2011 at 05:01 - Reply

ei van keep it up man wsh u a gud lyf, so i wnt 2be an actress thr bt am hre in s.a so cn u myk a pln 4me plzz,hre z ma no cl me if u hv sme qstion0730898064 dollar dats ma nym

160. Chineye ajaegbo December 7, 2011 at 08:01 - Reply

Van u have a nice family,keep it up. I luv ur kids dey re beautiful

161. Chineye ajaegbo December 7, 2011 at 08:10 - Reply

So van u have such ahappy family,nd u leave urself to dat kinnd of life, good wife re hard to get so hold ur own very wel oooooo

162. Chineye ajaegbo December 7, 2011 at 08:12 - Reply

So van u have such a happy family,kep it up, good wife re hard to get so hold ur own very wel oooooo

163. Ij December 9, 2011 at 21:16 - Reply

Geeeeeeezzzzzz!!! Wot a luvly family u got here. Beautiful wife nd kids too.Dat’s a gud one keep it up.

164. linda Mensah December 10, 2011 at 11:16 - Reply

my best actor, i wish a happy marriage life.regards to your lovely family.

165. ChristyRose December 12, 2011 at 16:09 - Reply

Wndaful family, i pray to get a handsm husbnd and aswel beautiful kids too.

166. VanVickerComment December 12, 2011 at 17:06 - Reply

hi van vicker i thought you were married to nadia bauri ., bt anyway ., you have a very lovely wife & children hope God is protecting everyone of them. (good acting) :)

167. Elizabeth Chinwendu Korie December 13, 2011 at 00:07 - Reply

Wonderful family u have here Van,the good Lord will continue to blesss u and ur beautiful family.U’re a good actor.

168. zim December 14, 2011 at 02:58 - Reply

I did know you were a family man,i mean 3 kidz oh my God..its so unbelievable

169. zim December 14, 2011 at 03:07 - Reply

I didnt know you were a family man,i mean 3 kidz oh my God..its so unbelievable

170. zim December 14, 2011 at 03:12 - Reply

I meant to say, i didn’t know you were a family man, i tho u were a Bachelor

171. Benedith Benjamin Okosa A.K.A BIG CHEESE December 17, 2011 at 11:42 - Reply

Hey Vicker’s,u neva told me u were married since 7yrs ago if not i would hv hUked u up with 1of ma sis (winks)lolz. Anyways buddy only u knws if u ar a worthy husband dat i will like u 2be. don’t do anything dat will make ur wife 2be less proud of marrying such a winsome whizz-kid like u. I wish u de vary best of life 4life….RESPECT!

172. Moji kamson December 17, 2011 at 12:39 - Reply

Van u’ve really done a great job, cute wife nd lovely kids. BEAUTIFUL FAMILY! Kip it up………….

173. Ibanga December 20, 2011 at 15:51 - Reply

Man I envy yu. Believe me yur succesful

174. Paul December 28, 2011 at 08:59 - Reply

Wat a beautiful WIFE, hmmm, i envy u, well sha Am happy 4 u, U re bless. See TERRY G BEAT UP IN EDO STATE

175. bertille aka lady B January 5, 2012 at 11:51 - Reply

lovely kids

176. jane January 6, 2012 at 09:29 - Reply

hey i love you movies

177. Eazy January 10, 2012 at 03:22 - Reply

U‘ve got 9ce family, i knew you were married. That‘z what every man shld do. I advise you to keep on being faithful to ur wify & children. Am a nigerian.

178. tosan shube January 10, 2012 at 11:38 - Reply

Hi,what a beautiful wife.Van,i am one of ur fans in nigeria and i just want to wish u and ur luvly family prosperious new year and God will meet all ur heart desires in Jesus name.luv u.take care of her.

179. dablew January 11, 2012 at 06:39 - Reply

One of your greatest fans from Nairobi. Yu have a wonderful family and may God belss you and guide you to take care of them!!! LOL

180. wale January 13, 2012 at 00:51 - Reply

guy u r too good just keep doing that good work and keep ur eyes off those nonsense girls that r commenting loving u they r destroyres, keep with ur wife shes beautiful…….

181. wale January 13, 2012 at 00:53 - Reply

see beatiful and handsome copy of urs dat ur wife as giving u they r wonderful children

182. olanrewaju January 16, 2012 at 04:17 - Reply

am happy for you ooo and i pray that God will never allow the devil to operate in your family and your kids will become greate in life and more prosper than you in jesus name

183. Nelson January 20, 2012 at 03:22 - Reply

van you are the bom men am so proud of you,

184. Iyke Diamond January 20, 2012 at 06:13 - Reply

Guy Keep it up, i love your family is very wonderful, i do envy you!

185. rutherine julier January 24, 2012 at 06:41 - Reply

blessed is u & blessed is ur family coz ur all handsome, keep ur beauty in all circumustances when ur acting ,pliz try to respect ur wife coz she can feel envey when ur acting and u go beyond

186. Salami titilayo felicia January 24, 2012 at 16:58 - Reply

I am one of ur fan nd i want 2 be ur frnd.

187. peace February 2, 2012 at 14:27 - Reply

perfect family,u tried!

188. emmanuel February 3, 2012 at 16:31 - Reply

Helo van, am emmy odeh from benue .am so hapy for ur marriage ,may de lord kip ur family save .07035760088 am always on line

189. Stanley February 4, 2012 at 06:15 - Reply

Van i knew u were married
    keep thanking ur wife everyday for paying the great prize for family union.Miss Van u ar strong u are a rare gem among women.I think u possess strong characters and excellent perception of life many women have to consult.Van u are the lucky man here.I know u will agree with me.cheers

190. susan February 7, 2012 at 14:27 - Reply

wow u guys dey make me jealous oh! this is good for the eyes.if one sees such beautiful things all the time u likely to have good dreams at all times. this is beautiful luv u guys. i just wish i were a guy i would have worked so had to married one of yr girls when they are older.God bless u and u take care of the family van dont fall to the many dirty games that comes with fame.put God first and yr family second stay blessed always family!

191. Debit February 9, 2012 at 07:34 - Reply

Keee it up van

192. joy February 9, 2012 at 15:26 - Reply

I LOVE TO SEE A NICE AND HAPPY HOME LIKE DIS.MY BROS BEING A MAN,AS HANSOME AS U,GOD WILL- KAPUT- ALL THE ENEMILS OF UR WIFE..ICH LIEBE SEINE FAMILIA.

193. jose February 11, 2012 at 08:15 - Reply

luv this family. a handsme man n a sunshine woman.

194. chinwe February 17, 2012 at 07:15 - Reply

Van ure a great nd responsible man.Keep it up,i neva knew ure married wit kids.I love dat.

195. lilly February 17, 2012 at 08:10 - Reply

hi van made god blesse you and your family

196. mojisola February 21, 2012 at 12:53 - Reply

well i culdnt think less. With ur luk i know u will have lovely kids. Dats a wonderful family u have. Continue being a good husband and a wonderful father.

197. Tony February 21, 2012 at 23:04 - Reply

Hey Rajavi, as we call you in my family, we wish the best with beautiful kids and wife. Tony from Minneapolis, MN, USA

198. uchenna February 22, 2012 at 02:00 - Reply

infact u and ur wife are lucky

199. uchenna February 22, 2012 at 02:01 - Reply

waoo sweet wife

200. uchenna February 22, 2012 at 02:03 - Reply

elle la jolie

201. cceemma February 22, 2012 at 07:05 - Reply

guy u are grate

202. irene March 6, 2012 at 06:19 - Reply

am frm tanzania
    i real apreciate this family.van u r so luck to have such lovely wife

203. egwu benjamin March 13, 2012 at 07:12 - Reply

am happy and i pray that god will see them through there marriage

204. nicky March 15, 2012 at 06:31 - Reply

van u to much so u don marry for seven yrs yet u messed up with other chicks for industry van eno good live us alone ooooooooooooooooo

• Kk March 20, 2012 at 03:53 - Reply

Who be the ‘us’? Dat guy no for look ur face sef! Lwkmd!

205. Alexander Mireku Dokyi March 19, 2012 at 18:52 - Reply

Oh u have a nice and beautiful family is not bad God should continue bless u and your family Amen.

206. rishema March 28, 2012 at 17:03 - Reply

omg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! u r married but i still LOVE U!!!!4eva iknw everybody said this but iREALLY MEAN IT MAY GOD BLESS U AN UR FAMILY 4EVA

207. rishema March 28, 2012 at 17:09 - Reply

an o 7years how do u guyz do it. van u really found the perfect one an kidz r very,imean very beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

208. Abbey March 30, 2012 at 12:11 - Reply

wat a luvly family,i luv dis family

209. Chinweme April 1, 2012 at 08:51 - Reply

Didn’t have d slightest idea dat u are married, cos u don’t look it. Wow! May God sustain ur beautiful home

210. jessica April 3, 2012 at 11:12 - Reply

Luvly family…… May God give u d strength n sustain ur marriage.

211. NADIA April 7, 2012 at 01:05 - Reply

WOW,WISH I HAD A STABLE FAMILY LIKE YOURS. U GUYS R UNCOMPAREBLE.

212. Ib April 9, 2012 at 11:07 - Reply

Wow dis is awsome, vicker u proved a responsible man. God bless ur family & remember to remain faithful.

213. yetunde April 10, 2012 at 11:42 - Reply

lovely family

214. Maurie April 10, 2012 at 17:46 - Reply

I was so shocked when i found out van was married but i will go ahead and wish him and his family all the best.May the lord keep your family united always.
    I will have a family of my own with three lovely kids too soon in jesus name Amen!

215. Maurie April 10, 2012 at 17:51 - Reply

I hope these celebs realise its a good thing to actually have a family and stop hiding it because i dont care i will still like you but respect you more for being a responsible man.It is cute.kudos van

216. agnes April 11, 2012 at 07:33 - Reply

hi i really pound of you ven vicker

217. LANJI CHILEEZ April 11, 2012 at 09:05 - Reply

van is every womans ideal man jst 4 fun not marriage

218. Agnes asembo-kenyan April 12, 2012 at 08:55 - Reply

Luvly family dea huh,adore ‘em cuz am sure dey adore u…i do as well!God bless u n ua fmly.

219. anitah April 20, 2012 at 09:37 - Reply

hey love the family bigtym plus vicker’s movies

220. emmyman April 21, 2012 at 07:07 - Reply

van viker mehnnnnnn dis picture na die ooooo i envy u cos u maried a beauty….u get eyes no be small……i wish mine will be like yourz some
    day

221. nenyenwu April 24, 2012 at 10:16 - Reply

am so happy for u keep it up

222. andrew May 6, 2012 at 22:42 - Reply

i am very happy and i can’t wiat to have one ur dogter for hands in marriage i will need to be the father of ur older dogter plx i love u all i am in Ghana now plz text me 00233245669394 thanks u

223. European May 8, 2012 at 02:50 - Reply

Luky u my brother from another mother ur family r cute u r d luky one

224. Yahya May 9, 2012 at 17:47 - Reply

I am a great fan of you and I was actually contemplating when will I get the opportunity to see you. In that God brought me a miracle and I met you at Boston Logan International Airport,MASSACHUSETTS,USA where I work. I had a picture with you while you were flying to Atlanta. After when you boarded the Aircraft those passengers traveling asked me about you and I felt so grateful about that…. I love your kids….

225. Stephanie uche May 13, 2012 at 11:45 - Reply

Vanvicker despite u snubbed me last two years again when i asked u to help me out by knowing how to become an actress it doesn’t still prevent me from saying that let the almighy God guide and protect u and ur families. Pls vanvicker i still need that help of becoming an actress, u see, God blessed u for u to help others also pls help me i need ur aid this my number +2348069665960 pls . I love ur wife and kids

226. Anelia May 21, 2012 at 00:03 - Reply

WOW he is married with kids, kool, his family is beautiful may god always be with them

227. mimie May 21, 2012 at 17:27 - Reply

u have lovely family boy,i love ur kids hair,not the shit style of west africans putting extetion on children,like amotalas kids buuuull shit makes them look old really.dont ever put fake hair on your children.

228. Samuel May 22, 2012 at 10:18 - Reply

This is a wonderful family. Van keep it up. U hav lovely children. I admire ur family. Make sure u take good care of them and also make them proud in all u do.

229. Samuel May 22, 2012 at 10:25 - Reply

This is a wonderful family. Van keep it up. U hav beautiful children. I admire ur family they look really good and wonderful. Make sure u take good care of them and also make them proud in all u do.

230. yasmine May 28, 2012 at 17:18 - Reply

I think he’s fucking hot, but the sad part is he’s wife is not even that goo lokking. but they have beautifull kidds though and he’s doing a very goos job raising his kids but over all they’re a very good looking family. He’s wife is very lucky though i mean what woman wouldnt wanna be married to van vicker thats everyi woman s dream to be his wif and raise his children he’s just very attractive.

231. Adamira May 29, 2012 at 10:39 - Reply

God has bless you Guy, take good care of them

232. Nwekwo ann June 2, 2012 at 07:09 - Reply

I think i luv dat wonderful pix n i thank God 4 u blc is not easy to keeping ur responsibility with ur nature of work

233. DIDI June 10, 2012 at 23:32 - Reply

Its amazing dt ladies lk me can sit at home and conjure unreasonable thots of ending up wth a star. Dnt u know most actors n actresses had guys n babes before acting?
    Lemme take it u all are having senseless passions and calls for a check on our “emotions”. As for me I can’t imagine tripping for any dude no matter how handsome. N that is because I have self worth.
    N for those who say he sleeps ard has he slept wth u? Do u know u cld b sued for defamation?
    Young ladies pls focus on your bfs cos I know u definitely seeing one or more guys.

234. DIDI June 10, 2012 at 23:35 - Reply

Lest I forget. Mr Van u have beautiful family.

235. Jofezi June 12, 2012 at 06:27 - Reply

Bros that is great you have three children; never might your wify is beautiful you know na when we give birth we just relax. Sis I believe you are done: just work it out and be that beautiful girl on your wedding day. My husband grand mum told me that most men might not say inorder not to make you feel bad but just know that you have to work it out. Pretty? hahahahahaha LOL.

236. odiko patience June 20, 2012 at 05:09 - Reply

The woman and the children are beautiful. Van, you have a wonderful & nice family. i did not know u have married not to talk of kids. i am happy for a nice home like this.

237. Tunde June 22, 2012 at 03:32 - Reply

Hi V. I love your movies, with all d way u been acting u mean u’v married well i wish ur family the best in life and ur beautiful kids.

238. chi June 22, 2012 at 09:51 - Reply

Van you are every woman’s dream, pls continuing loving your family, you are really responsible, i like your style, how wish every young guy will remain responsible like you.

239. pat June 25, 2012 at 06:59 - Reply

luv all ur movies,i watch dem all d time,kp it up ,and take care of ur family,wish i could meet u ,take care

240. pat June 25, 2012 at 07:02 - Reply

i njoy watchinh all ur movies they r so facinating,and funny,all ur movies r great,tke care of ur family and all d best in life,wish i could meet u,mayb if u ever come 2 london,some day just give me an email.all d best

241. Henry June 25, 2012 at 07:12 - Reply

Van whatever you are i dont care. What i want is to have a photo with you .and i pay $280,000 . My contact is +256776456575 let me know when i should secure an air ticket.

242. philomena June 30, 2012 at 00:55 - Reply

it is encouraging to see that u r committed to your family keep up and GOD will always bless u and guide you always in everything you do.Temptations will always come on your way but always ask for strength from GOD to overcome them and at the end of times you will be A HERO.All the best

243. alan July 17, 2012 at 05:19 - Reply

good van!!!may Almight be with you

244. Evelyn Omah July 19, 2012 at 08:12 - Reply

Van your wife is very very beautiful. van i just luv your family.

van may the Lord bless you and your family in Jesus name Amen & Amen. van van you too much. van 4 real. van wife 4 real. van kids 4 real God bless your family for me.

i love your family.
    take care of your family for me Evelyn Omah.
    i am a native of Omerely in Ikwerre Local Government Area of Rivers State, Nigeria PH.

245. Evelyn Omah July 19, 2012 at 08:24 - Reply

Van O

246. Evelyn Omah July 19, 2012 at 08:30 - Reply

Van this is my email address: you can send me a gift through this email: evelyn.omah@yahoo.com.

van are a man indeed.

247. Evelyn Omah July 19, 2012 at 08:38 - Reply

van don’t you ever kiss any other woman expect your lovely wife. do you no why i said so? why is because your lovely wife is good to been kissing everyday Van kiss will will o

my contact is 08107165930.

248. oke omoro July 19, 2012 at 15:13 - Reply

Van u too much, i love ur family may God bless u and ur family. Amen

249. Duchess charity July 20, 2012 at 11:29 - Reply

Ur family is so sweet but remember that it is in ur hand to make ur family stand or sink, How is ur mum who suffer to make u what and who u are, remember she is ur role model, her pix deserve to be … Take care

250. Caroline Oba Onyekachukwu July 25, 2012 at 10:17 - Reply

Hi Van, i never knew you are married until i saw the pics of ur family, what a wonderful family you have, pls takia of them and dont break their heart, may God help u to takia of them. i can see u are trying ur best on them becos they are all looking cute and gud. i wish you the best in all u do. i luv and ur beautiful family.

251. Caroline Oba Onyekachukwu July 25, 2012 at 10:24 - Reply

What a lovely family you have, ur wife is beautiful, you are handsome, your kids are beautiful. Infact you are a lucky guy. you are every woman’s dream. They will be looking for u by all means, pls be careful with them, dont let them destroy ur wonderful family dat God has given u. Takia Van. I wish u the best.

252. shyla July 27, 2012 at 02:44 - Reply

Wow! lovely wife, and sweet angles!!!God bless this family,Amen.

253. Eucharia July 27, 2012 at 15:40 - Reply

I luv a happy home.

254. lara July 28, 2012 at 04:05 - Reply

ur familly is wow

255. temmylade July 30, 2012 at 04:51 - Reply

what a lovely family.luv yaah

256. Lency August 6, 2012 at 20:05 - Reply

Van Vicker..your my favorite male african actor…We got to see your movies in the Pacific…very..very..very..interesting…..
    Thanks alot…
    Take care of ur family

Tnks

257. precious August 6, 2012 at 20:58 - Reply

nice man wif a nice family

258. Peace August 14, 2012 at 14:56 - Reply

Woow! What a lovely kids. I love this family. Beautiful children. I would have lovely children like this kids. Two boys, two girls or three boys and a girl.

259. kayce August 31, 2012 at 08:35 - Reply

Woowwwwwwww! wat a wonderful nd lvly family u got hr Van….. so hapi 2 c u all 2gether…may d good Lord kip on protecting u all, Amen

260. claire September 1, 2012 at 18:28 - Reply

Ha,Oga Van u no even tell us say u don marry not 2 talk of havin’ 3 luvly kids.Anyway,u have such a nice fanily n beautiful kids.

261. claire September 1, 2012 at 18:30 - Reply

Abeg mak I go tell all d airls wey dey die 4 u say u be ‘no go area’.

262. yemisi September 4, 2012 at 04:34 - Reply

its so amazing to no u hv a family. I fil lk i won a jackpot, just seeing ur family, they are 1daful and luvly. wish u d very best of life, but remember God 1st in all u do, ur family next b4 any oda person. Luv u all

263. Mathew faith chikodili September 4, 2012 at 17:36 - Reply

This family is d hapia family i have never see, so van holed ur hand work don’t even try 2 fail it nd try 2 be a gud person 2 any body dat sent a greating tex 2 u ok

264. sharifa muyanga September 5, 2012 at 09:25 - Reply

Wat a wonderful & lovely family! Van keep it up be agud husband, don’t cheat on her.

265. thandeka ngubane September 7, 2012 at 04:30 - Reply

wonderful family

266. Bashirat September 12, 2012 at 09:38 - Reply

Wao….uve got such a luvly family kip it up man nd i must say dat ur kids ar looking sweet

267. kayz September 15, 2012 at 13:27 - Reply

woooooooooowww wat agrt family u hav God has realy blesd u wit wonder ful may he bless u

268. Star September 18, 2012 at 09:20 - Reply

really blesd keep it up broo

269. kennville walterz September 19, 2012 at 04:57 - Reply

idont believe my eyes ….its G ilyk dat ahapi family bt den hw does ur react 2wards ur acts in the movie scenes tell us man…………….

270. Flaxtonboy September 21, 2012 at 11:08 - Reply

Beautiful! God has just begun to bless u

271. Yonnette Craig September 22, 2012 at 12:07 - Reply

Hello Van you have a wonderful family take good care of yourself and them.
    Pls reply

272. nigeria September 23, 2012 at 08:36 - Reply

u guys should just face ur bus and leave them alone…..ameeboo.cov wit d blood .

273. EKENTA EMMANUEL September 24, 2012 at 09:08 - Reply

I like this guy, move on with your life both be dea with ur wife dont break her heart,and be careful on the role you play on movie dont play beyound her imagination, GOOD LOCK, I WISH TO BE AN ACTOR SOME DAY LIKE YOU.

274. Flozzy October 2, 2012 at 03:51 - Reply

Perfect match! you guys are just wonderful, vick, keep it up. You are so much compatible

275. irene October 6, 2012 at 09:41 - Reply

congrat van, pls luv ur family and lead them in d fear of God

276. Tamara Luthuli October 10, 2012 at 06:53 - Reply

Vicker u’r wife & kidz a so cute,keep it for loving each other God bless u guyz.

277. Adeyemi Yetunde Yety October 19, 2012 at 10:30 - Reply

I can believe dis until I see it. Vry harmson n lukin gorgeous. May God bless U All.

278. kellia October 20, 2012 at 18:28 - Reply

Have mercy am jealous of his wife bcuz all along i tout i cud have him all to myself oh my god d kids are amazingly cute *smile* van ure a star n so does ur kids love yall…. wifety bless up yuhself…

279. vicky October 23, 2012 at 01:44 - Reply

vicker ur ma best actor forsure n big up coz u hv a marvelous family!!! congrats………

280. mwemwe October 29, 2012 at 09:16 - Reply

what a nice couplu me like it

281. solomonmontana November 10, 2012 at 07:41 - Reply

van you got a prety family there so dont let the devil in the form of prety girls especially those in the nollywood deceive you.
    solomon montana

282. motheroftwo November 19, 2012 at 16:14 - Reply

May the Lord forgive me for what I feel deep within BUT those kids cannot possibly come any cuter than that. I hope Mrs know how blessed she is to have the man who’ll literally send me to hell (purely on thoughts). God bless you all and Van I hope I’ll be your wife in the next life :)

283. peace onubi November 29, 2012 at 06:47 - Reply

Nice family.God who has brought u dis far wil tk u farther.regards 2 u all.

284. ifeoluwa December 4, 2012 at 05:57 - Reply

wow!!! i must say ur wife is a veri lucky woman nd 3 lovly kids wat a cute family

285. Dennis BK December 7, 2012 at 02:22 - Reply

Nice Wife and kids Van…i like your Movies. you’re the best

286. Nancy December 30, 2012 at 18:38 - Reply

B’tiful & blessed family
    God bless u all
    Be strong & never give up cos God is & will always b with u

287. Emariline January 18, 2013 at 02:00 - Reply

Wow! what a suprise i didnt know you married and you have three kids. Anyway you have a good family and maintain it. Iam a Kenyan,I like your movies and the way you act. Keep it up.

288. Njoga Win January 25, 2013 at 03:12 - Reply

What a sweet family!, may God bless yuo and your family

289. patra February 22, 2013 at 08:17 - Reply

What?????? really u guys ah rily pritie r lyk ur family.

290. liz February 25, 2013 at 19:54 - Reply

i am looking for a movie with van vicker and Martha Arthur

in it she borrows money to give him to start a car dealership adn after he starts the business he starts to treat her like he does not want to marry her——what is the name of this movie??????

please someone help!!!

291. moesha salmon March 25, 2013 at 13:23 - Reply

i didnt know u were married!!..i love your movies them……your wife and kids are beautiful hope u keep up the good work ok!!!!!!!!!!

292. datuu March 28, 2013 at 05:42 - Reply

ur handsome god blessed u a beautiful wife and cute kids,i love it

293. Annonymous April 16, 2013 at 10:14 - Reply

Lovely family. God bless your home

294. alexia treasure May 6, 2013 at 19:57 - Reply

très mignonne famille soyez tous bennis

295. Ana May 9, 2013 at 04:18 - Reply

Its like you read my mind! You seem to know so much about this,
    like you wrote the book in it or something. I think that you
    can do with a few pics to drive the message
    home a little bit, but instead of that, this is fantastic blog.
    A fantastic read. I will certainly be back.

296. nicole July 10, 2013 at 08:02 - Reply

i never knew you were married, i had a huge crush on u still does. your wife must be lucky to have you. i would love to meet you sometimes when you come to South-Africa, will be nice if i meet your wife and children too.

297. Anne Kanini July 12, 2013 at 02:02 - Reply

Van you have a wonderful family and you are a great actor and as such a role model to many upcoming and young actors, therefore keep up the good job! God bless. Am a Kenyan who admires your talent in acting.

298. Olubunmi ahmed August 14, 2013 at 22:02 - Reply

God bless your family van.

299. CHI August 15, 2013 at 08:51 - Reply

wow!dis kids re really beautiful, dis d kind of kids i wish 2 hv.they are adoreable

300. obiakaeze August 16, 2013 at 08:14 - Reply

How lovely,happy,hansom, beautiful are u guyzzzzzzzzzzz nice to meet u

Leave A Response »

Click here to cancel reply.